CONDITIONS OF USE
This cashflowdiary.com website is provided to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit the website, shop at our online store or purchase products or services, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit the cashflowdiary.com website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, or video clips are the property of cashflowdiary.com and are protected by United States and, if applicable, international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of cashflowdiary.com and is protected by U.S. and, if applicable, international copyright laws.
Cashflow Diary, Cashflow Boot Camp, Cashflow Creation System
Refunds are available based on the specific product you purchased. For our video course products you have 90 days to ask for a full refund. For the live mastermind products, you have 30 days to ask for a full refund after the course has started. For physical books, you have 14 days from the date that you receive your order to ask for a refund.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Cashflow Diary, Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Cashflow Diary, Inc . This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any products, product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or its content, any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another person or business; or any use of data mining, robots or any similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes without the express written consent of Cashflow Diary, Inc. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of this website without Cashflow Diary, Inc express written consent. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing Cashflow Diary, Inc name or trademarks without the express written consent of Cashflow Diary, Inc. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Cashflow Diary, Inc. You may not use any Cashflow Diary, Inc logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 you may use cashflowdiary.com website only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian. Buffini & Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Cashflow Diary, Inc. are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY CASHFLOW DIARY, INC. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CASHFLOW DIARY, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CASHFLOW DIARY, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CASHFLOW DIARY, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, THEIR SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CASHFLOW DIARY, INC. ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CASHFLOW DIARY, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Cashflow Diary, Inc. you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to principals or conflict of laws, will govern these conditions of use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Cashflow Diary, Inc. .
Any dispute arising from or relating in any way to your visit to Cashflow Diary, Inc. or to products or services sold or distributed by Cashflow Diary, Inc. shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in the County of Orange, State of California and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
MODIFICATION AND SEVERABILITY
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Cashflow 101 GAME PRIZE WINNERS
When Will I Receive My Cashflow 101 Game Prize?
Congratulations! We are pleased to announce that you are the CFD winner, and you will receive a Cashflow 101 game.
Our executive administrator will contact you, via email, to confirm your mailing address. Please note that we order Cashflow 101 games only once per month, so we ask for your patience during this process. The executive administrator will provide the expected delivery date, along with other pertinent order details.
DELAYED PAYMENT REQUESTS
Is it Possible to Change the Due Date on My Account?
Thank you for contacting us regarding your account. You are a valued customer, and we truly appreciate the update. Unfortunately, we are unable to delay previously authorized payments or change the payment due date. Our system will automatically charge the credit or debit card initially provided for your membership.
DECLINED PAYMENT METHOD
What Happens if My Payment Method is Declined?
After three (3) attempts, the system will no longer recognize the credit or debit card, and your account will be on-hold until the payment method is updated. The customer will receive automated reminders to update their payment information, if they wish to reinstate their subscription/membership.
CASHFLOW DIARY CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
How Do I Cancel My Subscription/Membership and Request a Refund?
- Customers may request cancellation of their subscription/membership at anytime.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be in writing, and emailed to: [email protected]
- When initiating a cancellation and/or refund request, please provide the following:
- Include the customer/account-holder’s name, as it appears on the account, along with the email address used to establish the account.
- The customer/account-holder will receive an initial email to acknowledge receipt of the cancellation request.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer/account-holder after the request is processed.
- The customer will receive a full refund, minus applicable processing fees and/or postage, overnight mail, etc., within 30-days of the purchase date.
- The refund will be credited to the payment method originally used for the purchase.
- NO refunds after 30-days from the date of purchase.
- **After 30-days from the purchase date, customers will have the option to cancel their subscription/membership but the 30-day NO refund policy (referenced above) will apply.
RETURN OF MERCHANDISE FOR COACHING CLIENTS
Do I Have to Return the Merchandise Associated with My Coaching Membership?
All customers receiving merchandise, associated with a specific membership/ program, MUST return the merchandise prior to receiving a refund. If the merchandise is damaged, or deemed not usable due to missing information, pieces, etc., the customer will be charged for the replacement value of the merchandise.
**The merchandise return policy DOES NOT apply to Cashflow Game prize winners.
Usage of Cashflow Diary’ products constitutes customer’s acceptance of Cashflow Diary’ billing policy. Following is Cashflow Diary’ billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Cashflow Diary before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Cashflow Diary does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Cashflow Diary will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Cashflow Diary may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Cashflow Diary may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Cashflow Diary may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Cashflow Diary membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Cashflow Diary will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Cashflow Diary accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Cashflow Diary. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Cashflow Diary currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.