Rental property rehabs and competent contractors go hand in hand. But how do you find a good one for what you need done? I found 8 great articles on the subject.
Rental property rehabs and competent contractors go hand in hand.
But how do you find a good one for what you need done?
I found 8 great articles on the subject. These pieces cover the good, the bad and the ugly in how to (and how not to) hire a contractor for your next project.
From putting in dream landscaping to doing the basic repairs to managing the biggest of rehabs, you’ll want to interview potential contractors so you can hire the right person or company for the job.
Their experience has to match the job you need done. (Kind of like matching your Investor Identity.) And they better come with references to show you that they understand all you need done.
Reading the following articles will help you avoid telling nightmare rehab stories later!
1. How to Find and Hire a Great Landscape Contractor
2. How to Hire and Work with a General Contractor
3. 5 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Roofer
4. How to Hire a Contractor like a Boss
5. How Do I Know if I Can Trust a Contractor?
6. How to Hire a Contractor without Getting Conned
7. How to Avoid Crooked Contractors
8. How to Hire a Sub-Contractor and Win!!