Ever met someone who earned $600K in a single day? Cash Flow Diary podcast guest Tony Neumeyer did. Now he gives us a short course on how we can earn lots and lots of cashflow in a short time. This Real Estate Investor, business owner, entrepreneur, author and creative thinker didn’t have anything handed to him. In fact, he had incredibly humble beginnings and had to rebuild a couple of times to build the life he has today. It’s a life he loves! Tony wants us all to know that it is our thoughts that dictate our wealth and success. He shares how he went from dead broke and emotionally spent to earning first $20K a month and then $50K a month and more. Tony says having a real plan, making real decisions and taking real action steps are absolutely necessary in creating the goals you want to accomplish. In this episode Tony talks about what “real” actually means. He says that our new life begins in our brains and in our unconscious minds. Further, our subconscious mind must be aligned with our conscious mind. Tony gives us the inside scoop on how we can reprogram our thoughts and thought patterns to allow success in our lives. He talks about the Personal Programming Messages (PPM) that we feed our minds every day and how we have the power to change the stories we tell ourselves. We can change our negative habits. In fact, we can create success habits in between 21 and 30 days, according to how deeply entrenched the bad habits are. This is accomplished by breaking tasks down to doable bites. Tony’s PPM method can help us turn the tasks we don’t enjoy doing to something we look forward to because they draw us toward everything we want in our lives. And he’s not just talking about money! Tony goes deep into this topic in his book, but you can get a better understanding right now in ways to accelerate your outcome. LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW.
On this episode of Cash Flow Diary, J interviews Tony Nemeyer, who is the founder of the Millionaire Academy and author of the 7 Minute Millionaire – How To Think Yourself Rich. Tony has been involved in business, real estate, and in a single day earned $600K. If you’ve ever wanted to know what a personal programming message is, then this is a great podcast for you!
03:43 Tony’s origin story
09:20 Dead broke but not dead
11:35 Support structure
14:02 ‘Real’ decisions
15:43 The 7 Minute Millionaire
17:55 Personal programming message (PPM)
22:50 Apply for a free one-on-one break though session / J’s episode insight
29:14 Razors edge reality
37:40 The feeling of ‘arrival'
40:28 Road blocks
Main Questions Asked:
- What is your origin story?
- How important is a support structure and the people you hang around with?
- What do you mean by ‘real decision?’
- After all the things you’ve done, why did you take the time to write 7 Minute Millionaire?
- What is a personal programming message (PPM?)
- What was the event that helped you uncover this information?
- How does one stay in the space of consistency?
- Is there ever a point where you feel as though you have ‘arrived?’
Key Lessons Learned:
- There is a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual process to recovery.
- You can have friends and acquaintances that are not part of your success team, however, be careful who you allow to influence you as they can drag you down.
- People like brining you down to their level where they feel comfortable, because they are afraid you might leave. This may not be malicious but a subconscious reaction to hold you back.
- If you want to be a ‘peak performer,’ you should want to play better than you are, not worse.
- A decision is about the action you take, not just the thought.
- People think about the goals they want to achieve, but allow themselves to be programmed by the outside world rather than internally.
- An entrepreneur’s past informs their future, however, it does not mean their past equals their future.
- An essential part of entrepreneurship is learning how to fail.
- Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real (F.E.A.R)
- Through fear, people often manifest something much greater than what is actually out there.
Personal Programming Messages (PPM):
- PPM is a personal programming message that people feed themselves with on a daily basis, which is going to program their subconscious mind in order to have ‘power habits of success.’
- We can create habits in all areas of our lives. A PPM is programmable.
- It has been said it takes 21 days to set a habit in place (depending on how entrenched some of your other habits are).
- Contentment is a valuable, but also hazardous thing.
- Some people are perfectly content and don’t strive to get ahead.
- If you are discontent, then the lack contentment will create a spark from within.
Razor’s Edge Reality:
- This concept involves getting up 30 minutes to an hour earlier each day, and working on creating business.
- If you are not doing this consistently, then it won’t work. Think of this as part of your lifestyle.
- It isn’t big numbers in terms of percentages that makes a superstar, it’s small percentages that make the difference between someone who earns millions and someone who earns very little.
- As you build your PPMs, character, and your belief in yourself and the process, you start to become enthused and inspired to the point where you don’t want to give it up.
- Go as far as you can see, and when you get there, you’ll see further.
- There is no such thing as ‘coasting,’ because there will always be a new summit to climb.
The Feeling of Arrival:
- Once you have developed great cash flow, an asset base that provides the financial security and freedom you are after, you will reach an arrival point. This does not, however, mean you will stop at this point.
- The next level after arrival is ‘what can I do from here?’
- Once you get to the point of arrival, it becomes more about serving other people, doing other things, and getting ahead in other ways.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe to the show in iTunes
Links to Resources Mentioned
Click to Tweet