Many people think they need to make more money, but sometimes they just need to be more purposeful with what they already have. Financial counseling helps you address the emotions attached to your money so you can take control of it and make better choices for the future. By looking at your thoughts and habits, you will see what’s really been holding you back and what you need to do to change it. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can move forward once you are tuned in and have a realistic way to reach your goals.
“I am the possibility of fun and power and excitement around your money. – Morgan Garon”
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In This Episode We Cover:
- You can have financial success.
- Money is a day to day factor in every single one of our lives and the more we hide from it, the more we don’t discuss it, the uglier it’s allowed to get.
- The skillsets necessary to be a finance counselor.
It’s all about customer service.
- Patterns and behaviors of personal finance issues.
The I’m fine mentality.
- Spend your money as long as it’s in a way that’s meaningful and empowering to them.
- How watching the Avengers and hearing this quote “When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen? They happen because of you. – Peter Parker” helped Morgan realize her own superpower as a financial counselor.
- If you’ve got something you want to put out to the world you’re almost obligated to do it. Don’t hold yourself back, don’t keep yourself small… You might have something that somebody else else really needs and it’s not up to you to decide wether it’s good enough, just put it out there. Wether it’s through a product or service or organization, take the chance, you never know where it’s going to lead.
Links from the Show
- Book a free consultation at morgangaron.com
- “Who I am currently is the possibility of fun and power and excitement around your money. – Morgan Garon ”
- “I started to notice the behavior behind the numbers. – Morgan Garon”
- “The basis for building more cashflow is expanding your skillset to include learning how to run teams. – J. Massey”